A Good Day to Begin
"The scientific mind does not so much provide the right answers as ask the right questions."
- Claude Levi-Strauss
We have seen enough drudgery in our school and college lives to yearn for something different; something that can allow us to explore the things that actually go on out there in the scientific world. I believe that this blog is a product of such a drive to learn and catalog the wonderful facts about the science of the objects that surround us.
I started this page to serve as a record of my journey in the world of Quantum Physics. I have just begun, and am already fascinated by the mind-bending stuff that lies there. I am sure that there are multitudes of young people like me who wish to read up on the Science that interests them, and I hope this page will serve as a portal for all of us to discuss and thrash out ideas.
Let's begin!
I started this page to serve as a record of my journey in the world of Quantum Physics. I have just begun, and am already fascinated by the mind-bending stuff that lies there. I am sure that there are multitudes of young people like me who wish to read up on the Science that interests them, and I hope this page will serve as a portal for all of us to discuss and thrash out ideas.
Let's begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment